ToggleSwitch .NET is an easily customizable custom control for WinForms that provides an alternative way of displaying option display.
It is usual to use a Checkbox / RadioButton control as a visual interface to let end-users select one or many of the available options.
Many modern applications (including Microsoft Windows 10, iOS et al.) have a newer way of displaying option selection - i.e. by using a "switch" control UI that can be toggled between one state to another.
Our ToggleSwitch .NET control is a control that provides an exotic and modern UI for state toggling, such as...
ToggleSwitch Control Features
1. Easy to use and customize
- Defaults setup ready to use: The control comes with the standard defaults pre-configured, so you can simply instantiate the control and use it without any properties setup to perform
- Multiple presentation styles: The control supports styles such as the Modern Windows 8 style ToggleSwitch UI
- Mouse and programmatic control: The control's visual state can be updated both via mouse action (i.e. click) and programmatic manner (via setting the control's IsChecked property)
- Text customization: The control provides a convenient property to setup a custom text string for each toggle state in the control for display, for example Yes/No, Up/Down, etc, as may suit your application needs
- Localization support: The toggle-state text property in the control is localizable, such that you can setup any custom language text.
- Easy to customize: Just use the properties on the control to customize all aspects easily: including the switcher text fore color, images, border color, font, etc.
2. Advanced capabilities
Using the control's advanced features, you can set up:
- Custom images for individual toggle states such as Checked and Unchecked.
With this feature, it is not necessary for you set a text value for toggle states. You could simply set appropriate images for each of the toggle state.
- Custom color for painting each of the toggled state section of the control
- Custom color for rendering the background of the control upon mouse hovering
- The control also supports the Indeterminate (nullable-bool) toggle state